We are a leading firms of Notaries. Our resources, reputation and business approach mean that we can offer our clients a first class international Notarial service.
What makes M K Soni Notaries different?
As well as offering Notarial Certification, our strength comes in the provision of time-critical related ancillary services, in particular, Translation services and Legalisation services to ensure that your critical business documentation is effective in your jurisdiction of choice.
With our professional and proactive approach you can be assured that we are committed to the timely success of all transactions at hand while remaining cost effective at the same time.
Our clients include some of the world's leading businesses, financial institutions, government bodies and high net worth individuals. We are experienced in advising and servicing corporations and companies of various standing, including wording of commonly used documentation as required for foreign jurisdictions. We can also draft dual language Notarial Certificates in order to aid acceptance in the foreign jurisdiction.
Remote Digital Signature Service
Our system operates by allowing, after initial identity verification in person, Notarial certification of digital signatures by email. This service is primarily of benefit to those companies or corporations that regular Notarial Certification on a daily basis.
Typically, this can lead to a reduction in 3rd party costs such as courier services and reduce turnaround time. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Types of Documents commonly certified for corporate and commercial clients:
- Certification of the execution of Company / Corporate Powers of Attorney - the completion of formalities for various jurisdictions requires knowledge of the legal requirements for execution. We are familiar with the Companies Act 2006 and will advise accordingly to ensure execution is valid.
- Providing Notarisation of Certificates of Incorporation or Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies - please note that we will require copies of foreign company incorporation documents where foreign companies are involved
- Certificates of Law - you may require us to confirm that you can bind your legal entity. We can assist with this in many cases by working with you to produce appropriate documentation or evidence to that effect. Where there is to be limitation in what we can confirm we will liaise with your 3rd parties or work with you to get the result you are looking for.
- Certification in a foreign language - it is possible that we can draft Notarial certification suitable to your needs directly if needs be. As we also are translators, we can alternatively very quickly, and at a reasonable cost, produce Notarial certification in most foreign languages. .
- Notarised Certificates of Good Standing - from the Companies Registration office for England & Wales (Companies House)
- Certification of Identity of Directors, Secretaries and other Company Officers - this can be required for many overseas (or UK) organisations to set up a branch or for EU tenders, for example
- Certifying the execution of Commercial Contracts for International Use
- Authenticating Documents to assist in the opening of Corporate Branch offices or Bank Accounts in or outside of the United Kingdom
- Certifying Commercial Mortgages for International Finance
- Authenticating the parties to UK and International Music Contracts
- Providing Certificates to authenticate Intellectual Property Rights in Music, the Performing Arts and/or Television Rights
- Notarising Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements Worldwide
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Commissioners for Oaths Services - our Notaries are authorised to administer Oaths and to take Declarations
- Affidavits / Statutory Declarations - drafting and execution